Photo Day Details
- Schedule: Please see attached schedule for photo day and time
Saturday June 4th: Level 2 – Advanced including all competitive numbers
Sunday June 5th: Little Dancers – Level 2 (Saturday classes)
- Arrival: Please arrive 10 minutes before your schedule time with hair done and dressed if you are able
- Photo forms must be completed and submitted to the office 1 week prior to photo day
- Payment: Cash or Cheques to “Moree School of Dance” must be submitted with order form. Please complete only ONE Page 1 of Photo Form for each family and a page 2 for every class you wish to order.
- Attendance: If you are unable to attend photo day please notify the office or by email so we are not waiting for your dancer
We are excited to announce that we have secured a new venue and recital date for Saturday June 11th and Sunday June 12th at the St. Jacobs Country Playhouse with show times to follow. Since we will be running one week later in the term, each class with be in recess for one week in the spring which will be announced in the new year.
Here is schedule for Photo Days, Rehearsals and Recital!
Photo Days: Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th
Rehearsal Days: Tuesday June 7th to Friday June 10th
Recital Days: Saturday June 11th and Sunday June 12th
Looking forward to another fabulous recital this year!
Join us for four action packed weeks of dance, learning and fun! Dancers will take daily dance classes including: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre, Acro and Hip-Hop. Camp activities and crafts will be related to the theme of each week, and dancers will work towards a showcase presentation for friends and family every Friday at 3:30pm.PROGRAMS FOR AGES:
5 – 14 (Session 1-3)
6 – 17 for (Session 4)
PROGRAMMING: 9 am – 4 pm Drop Off: 8:30 to 9:00 Pick Up: 4:00 to 4:30
Week 1: July 11-15 – “Happily Ever After”
Week 2: July18-22 – “Moree Martians”
Week 3: Aug 8-12 – “Best of Broadway”
Week 4: Aug 22-26 – “Skills Week Intensive”
Registration Info COMING SOON!!!
SWEET SUMMER HEAT CLASSES
Classes Run: Tues July 7th – Thurs Aug 20th
Drop In Rate: $15 per class
Class Card: $100 per 10 classes (+ HST)
Tiny Tots or Baby Ballerina: $52 (+ HST) per 6 wk term
JUNE HEAT CLASSES
Classes Run: Wed June 10th, 17th and 24th
$18/class or $80 for 6 classes
5:00 – 6:30 Open Ballet Class (Int+)
6:30 – 8:00 Open Contemporary/Jazz Class (Int+)
Recital Make-Up For Dancers:– Black Mascara – Eyeshadow (browns) – Warm Burgundy Lipstick (not brown tone) – Blush on cheekbone (red/pink) – Black Eyeliner on top lid (older/comp dancers) – False eyelashes Junior-Senior Comp Dancers False eyelashes are optional for Grade 4 and higher recreational dancers
We are pleased to announce Digital Dance will be capturing our recital and competitive photos again this year
Orders must be submitted with Cash or Cheque.
Each class number or competition number requires its on photo form. There will be a designated time for all competition numbers, competitive team photo and any solos/trios wishing to order.
A message from the UW Theatre Centre (Humanities Theatre) Box Office
Tickets for your studio go on sale at the Box Office at noon on Monday, May 11th. Tickets are sold through the studio beforehand.
For those buying tickets at the Box Office:
We have a brand new Ticketing System that we have just started using this year. With the new system come some changes:
- Everyone will be required to create an account in our ticketing system (accounts from our previous system could not be merged into the new system).
- To expedite your initial ticket purchase experience we suggest creating your account in advance of buying your tickets. You can do so here: https://uwaterloo.ca/theatre-centre/online-tickets (Click on Create Account)
- For tickets purchased over the phone you will now have the option of selecting your seats during the transaction (no more waiting until the line at the window is done).
- There is a $1.13 per ticket surcharge on all phone orders.
- There is now an option to have your tickets emailed to you.
Now that patrons ordering via phone will be selecting and processing payment for their seats within that transaction, we are no longer able to offer two open Box Office windows for those patrons who elect to purchase tickets in-person on the first day of sale. This is due to limited physical resources to process those transactions. Also, patrons electing to order by phone are likely to find it will take longer to have their call answered, as seat selection and payment processing increases the duration of each call. We will not be able to take as many calls on your first day of sales. However we will maintain first-day-sales staffing levels on the second business day of your sales to allow for more patrons to be able to purchase tickets. All patrons who arrive in person before 5pm on your first day of sales will be served that day; however phone calls will not be answered after 5pm. We thank you for your patience in this transition year.
As a reminder of things that remain unchanged:
- We do not accept cheques or $100 bills.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Children 18 months and older require a ticket.
- Only paid ticket orders are taken over the phone.
- All tickets regardless of purchase are subject to a 10% handling fee.
The Box Office is open noon to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Our phone number is 519-888-4908.